Monday 26 April 2010

Recommendations

I have had a few people ask me what my favourite products are recently. So I will tell you of a few I swear by...

Mascara

My favourite mascara in the world is Rimmel's Max Volume Flash in Ultra Black. It is around £7 and such a good mascara! It creates huge impact with only a few strokes and lasts ages! I find it better than all the expensive ones I used to buy, as although they were good, they dried out so quickly!

Foundation

I love Max Factor's Lasting Perfomace in Soft Beige for my skin tone. It feels great on my skin and covers everything, minimal concealer needed! It is a thick one so better for evenings or work days, not for chilled days out and hot days outside!

Lipstick

My favourite is a light pink called Saint Germain by MAC, its so matte and stays well! MAC lipsticks are my favourite of all lipsticks so far, for their staying power and strength of colour.

Heidi Alexa

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment