Monday 1 March 2010

So, Last week I filmed my first two tutorials: Skin Cleansing and Natural.

Here is a couple of pictures from the day:


Camera Lady - Natasha Nater
Model: Jody Clarke

We began with the filming of the skin cleansing tutorial. This included cleanser, toner, moisturiser and eye cream. Jody was to do this herself as you can scrub harder at your own skin than you can on others.

Then I applied a pretty, natural make-up. The look was meant to brighten the skin and open the eyes, enhancing your natural beauty. I followed this up with loose curls, as if the hair naturally fell in such a way (we wish!!).

Jody looked great and we got some good shots thanks to Nat for zooming in and out at points.

I can't wait to see the video edited and complete, I just need to talk over it and I will be up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment