Monday 1 March 2010

Product Review #1

Simple’s Skincare Range.


1. Simple’s Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ml

Simple says: ‘Drier skin will benefit from this creamy Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion which gives a gentle, thorough cleanse, even around the delicate eye area’

‘Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes
Added moisturisers improve skin condition
pH balanced so works in harmony with your skin’

Heidi says:

I was attracted to Simple’s cleanser because of it’s mild but effective brand image. This cleansing lotion is indeed mild and I found it easy to use.

I used it with a cotton pad and only had to use a couple of squeezes of it.

It is not oily, so does not leave your face shiny and stressed out. I had no skin reactions to it, as my skin is sensitive, I thought I might get itchy skin or redness, but I didn’t.

Overall, this is a reliable and cheap cleanser for every day use, I still prefer to use face wipes on myself for the ease though…


2. Simple’s Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner

Simple says: ‘Our Soothing Facial Toner is a perfect blend of active ingredients and chamomile goodness to keep your skin clarified and refreshed. Perfect for even sensitive skin.’


Heidi says: I do not believe that toner is essential, but when I want my models to have a good ol’clean, I like them to use it. It is not good for dry skins as can dry it out even more. This toner by Simple is refreshing and not overbearing, other toners can give a burning sensation which is rather unpleasant, but this almost feels like water! My skin feels smooth, not dry as others can leave it feeling! And I am ready for moisturising afterwards.

This toner does what it says on the tin (or bottle in this case!) A good buy, only if you need it.

3. Simple’s Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

Simple says: ‘For drier skin, this non greasy Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser will give you all day moisturisation making your skin feel smoother and more supple.’

‘Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes

UV Filters protects and prevents premature ageing

12hr moisturisation hydrates throughout the day.’


Heidi says: I love this moisturiser for many reasons, one being that it is suitable for everyone. It is not grease based, so does not sit on your skin and clears up dry skin! Applying this morning and evening will benefit dry skin over time, it is also great for combination and normal skins. I use this in my make up kit to give a good base to work on. If I could afford lots of Clinique moisturisers, I would probably opt for that, but whilst we cannot all dig deep into out pockets, sticking to Simple seems sensible.


More reviews coming soon!! Heidi Alexa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment